Monday, February 1, 2016

Supermodel - Cindy Crawford To Officially Retire At 50

 
The iconic supermodel has revealed she'll officially be kissing goodbye to the modelling world when she hits 50.. Which is on February 20.
"I’m sure I’ll have my picture taken for 10 more years, but not as a model anymore," Crawford says in the United Arlines' Rhapsody magazine's February issue.
"And that’s okay. I’ve done it. I’ve worked with all these incredible photographers. What else do I need to do? I can’t keep reinventing myself. I shouldn’t have to keep proving myself. I don’t want to," she added.


Crawford certainly can retire knowing she’s had a full career and life. Aside from being one of the iconic supermodels of the ’90s, the 5-foot-9-inch beauty is also mother to two children, Kaia Jordan Gerber and Presely Walker Gerber, both models-on-the-rise in their own right and is married to Rande Gerber.

No comments: