Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City On Alert As Bayern Boss Declares Interest In The EPL

The current Bayern Munich Manager, Pep Guardiola has declared his interest to Coach a new Club in the English Premier League next season.



'I want to experience the atmosphere there and look forward to the stages there. I'm 44, it's the right moment to go there. If I were 60 or 65 I would've stayed but I think I am too young'. He said..

'I haven't decided on a new club yet - I need a new challenge.'
Carlo Ancelotti has been announced as the new Bayern Munich boss and will take over at the end of the season, leaving a number of English clubs on high alert.


But even if one of England's top clubs do land Guardiola as expected, his comments at a press conference on Tuesday infer he may not stick around for long, and he also said he will not bring any Bayern players with him.

'I want new stadiums, cities and restaurants to know,' he said. 'Three years is enough in a club. I'm not a coach of 30 years staying at a club.

'I will not take any players with me to England. They must stay here.'
Guardiola will take his players to Doha on Wednesday for a warm-weather training camp as they prepare to resume their Bundesliga campaign against Hamburg on January 22. 

Although his exit has been confirmed, the Spaniard is well aware he has a job to complete at the Allianz Arena.

'I want to win [the Champions League this season] with Bayern. But it is not easy. I've lost in 51 games only once. That's worth more than the Champions League. I'll never reach again..

No comments: