Monday, January 25, 2016

Pastor Arrested After A stolen Car Was Used To Sow Seed In His Life


 In Lagos state, a Presbyterian Reverend, identified as Titus Onwuchekwa was recently paraded at the Lagos state police Command, Ikeja with 5 other suspects, for armed robbery.

 While reacting to his arrest, Rev. Titus Onwuchekwa, said: “I bought a Mitsubishi Pajero jeep from one Felix.
While negotiating, I told him that I was a man of God and he said that he would use the vehicle to sow a seed into my life. He said because I was a man of God, he would sell it to me for N500k.



 He said I should pray that God should bless him with more children because he had only had one child since he married.

He gave me the car documents which bore his name; he also gave me the custom clearing documents, and they had the same name too. A soldier friend of mine had to help me verify if the car was genuine and he confirmed that it was. I am a man of God and I will never buy a stolen property.”

No comments: