Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Pep Guardiola Believes His impending Move To The Premier League Has Increased Pressure On EPl Managers


Bayern Boss has recently apologized to the Managers in English Premier League for revealing his intentions to move to the Premier League next summer..

  Pep Guardiola has apologized if his impending move to the Premier league has increased pressure on managers in England.

Pep Guardiola has been linked with taking charge at clubs like Manchester City next summer while Manchester United and Chelsea Could also Join in the race to secure the Spaniards services as he's set to leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season.

 Meanwhile, Guardiola apologized if his move has made life difficult for  current Epl bosses. He said: "I am sorry. Normally, in my career as a trainer, as a player, I respect a lot my colleagues, so I am sorry. It wasn't my intention.'

No comments: