Saturday, January 23, 2016

Solomon Akiyesi : "I Am Not Married And I Am Not Prepared To Marry Again"


Nollywood actor, Solomon Akiyesi has admitted that he feels very lonely at times, but still doesn't have plans for another marriage yet.
 In a recent chat with Punch Newspaper, Akiyesi said, "sometimes I feel very lonely and have no one to console me when things are down for me, no one says well done when things are going smoothly."



Nevertheless, Solomon also said that he wouldn't waste his time investing his love on some women, who would flaunt it back at him later
  
View His Comments Below: 
 “I am not married and I am not prepared to get married again. Since my marriage broke down, I have decided to be alone instead of investing my love in any woman who would not appreciate me in the first place. If I have to get married at all, I would marry a white woman or a black woman with a white heart because they are the ones who appreciate love. I can no longer invest my love on people who do not appreciate it and still rub it on my face. Akiyesi said

“I am not going to say that none of the women I was with appreciated me. Before we get into marriage, everything is nice and smooth because we are pretending and making each other believe what we are not. But when we get into marriage, then we see our true colour. Marriage is like an investment; when you put your money into a business, you would expect returns, and the returns of marriage are peace and rest of mind. If you are going into a marriage that would not guarantee you any of that, then it is better you do not venture into the marriage at all. All the pictures people saw on Facebook about me getting married were all location pictures.


No comments: