Friday, February 5, 2016

“Wizkid and I are like this naughty" - Seyi Shay talks about Relationship with Wizkid

Speculations about the relationship between the star boy act Wizkid and Seyi Shey really went viral online after the Crazy video by Seyi Shay featuring Wizkid was released. Many were shocked at the sensual chemistry between Wizkid and Seyi Shay.
However, in a recent chat with YNaija, the star did not deny their closeness but clarified that the relationship between them was simply romantic.


She said: “Wizkid and I are like this naughty, rebellious bunch of kids. Very playful and very good friends. He has been there for me from the day I met him. He has supported me. We have sang on stage together. He has given me music for free. Crazy video was just purely entertainment. Shock factor and nothing else.”

No comments: